Please find below links to ARC’s publications’ lists, with the newest listed first.
- About us
- Data sets
- The Swedish National Study on Aging and Care in Kungsholmen (SNAC-K) Population Study
- SNACK-MRI Population Study
- The Swedish National Study on Aging and Care in Kungsholmen (SNAC-K) Care System Study
- Swedish Panel Study of Living Conditions of the Oldest Old (SWEOLD)
- The Cognition, Brain, and Aging (COBRA) Project
- The Kungsholmen Project
- Cardiovascular Risk Factors, Aging and Dementia (CAIDE)
- Finnish Geriatric Intervention Study to Prevent Cognitive Impairment and Disability (FINGER)
- The Betula Project
- Dementia in Swedish Twins (HARMONY)
- Graduate school
- News & Press
ARC – a division of NVS
NVS is a department of Karolinska Institutet and stands for: Neurobiology, Care Sciences and Society (NVS).
Weekly seminars and international forums
December 9, at 11:00 to 12:00:
The feeling, look and smell of health
Mats Lekander, Professor, Clinical Neuroscience, KI
Upcoming dissertation and half-time
Supervisor: Kristina Johnell
Co-supervisors: Marti Parker, Johan Fastbom and Mats Thorslund
Date: November 28, at 09:30
Place: CMB, Berzelius väg 21, KI, Solna
Opponent: Bo Burström, Professor/överläkare, Institutionen för folkhälsovetenskap, KI
Want to know more about elderly care in Sweden?
The Stockholm Gerontology Research Center links research with practice, promoting the use of research findings in the social and health care sectors. Their website is a good place to go for information about social and health care for older people in Sweden.
Looking for information about dementia?
The Swedish Dementia Centre spreads knowledge about dementia, and you can find comprehensive information about dementia on their website. Most of the information is in Swedish, but some is in English.