Please find below links to ARC’s publications’ lists, with the newest listed first.
- About us
- Longitudinal studies
- The Swedish National Study on Aging and Care in Kungsholmen (SNAC-K) Population Study
- SNACK-MRI Population Study
- The Swedish National Study on Aging and Care in Kungsholmen (SNAC-K) Care System Study
- Swedish Panel Study of Living Conditions of the Oldest Old (SWEOLD)
- The Cognition, Brain, and Aging (COBRA) Project
- The Kungsholmen Project
- Cardiovascular Risk Factors, Aging and Dementia (CAIDE)
- Finnish Geriatric Intervention Study to Prevent Cognitive Impairment and Disability (FINGER)
- The Betula Project
- Dementia in Swedish Twins (HARMONY)
- Graduate school
- News & Press
ARC – a division of NVS
NVS is a department of Karolinska Institutet and stands for: Neurobiology, Care Sciences and Society (NVS).
Weekly seminars and international forums
Upcoming seminar at ARC is on April 24, at 11:00-12:00:
Functional brain imaging of cognitive status and its
progression for patients with Parkinson’s disease
Urban Ekman, PhD student, Umeå Center for functional brain imaging,
Physical functioning in old age: Temporal trends and geographical variation in Sweden
Supervisor: Eva von Strauss
Co-supervisors: Anders Wimo, Maria Engström and
Date: 5 May, at 13:00
Place: Samuelssonsalen, Tomtebodavägen 6, KI, Solna
Opponent: Professor Kurt Svärdsudd, Uppsala University
Want to know more about elderly care in Sweden?
The Stockholm Gerontology Research Center links research with practice, promoting the use of research findings in the social and health care sectors. Their website is a good place to go for information about social and health care for older people in Sweden.
Looking for information about dementia?
The Swedish Dementia Centre spreads knowledge about dementia, and you can find comprehensive information about dementia on their website. Most of the information is in Swedish, but some is in English.