The Graduate Research School on Health and Aging at ARC offers courses, seminars, workshops, and international forums to doctoral students in aging research in Sweden. Six groups and centers participate in the school:
- Aging Research Center, Karolinska Institutet and Stockholm University
- Division of Occupational Therapy, Karolinska Institutet
- Division of Neurogeriatrics, Karolinska Institutet
- Centre for Ageing and Supportive Environments, Lund University
- Swedish Brain Power (a national network)
- EpiLife, Gothenburg University
The courses and other events are held in Stockholm, Gothenburg, and Lund.
Students may attend courses on aging organized by any of the participating institutions but must follow the regulations—for example, application deadlines—of the university that offers the course.
More information about the school’s program is available on the collaborators’ websites. To receive regular updates about our activities, contact coordinator Johanna Bylund (firstname.lastname@example.org).