FINGER is a two-year study that will test whether nutritional guidance, exercise, mental training, and reduction of vascular risk factors (for example control of blood sugar levels in people with diabetes) can prevent cognitive impairment, dementia, and disability in 60-77 year-olds who are at increased risk of dementia.
- About us
- Data sets
- The Swedish National Study on Aging and Care in Kungsholmen (SNAC-K) Population Study
- SNACK-MRI Population Study
- The Swedish National Study on Aging and Care in Kungsholmen (SNAC-K) Care System Study
- Swedish Panel Study of Living Conditions of the Oldest Old (SWEOLD)
- The Cognition, Brain, and Aging (COBRA) Project
- The Kungsholmen Project
- Cardiovascular Risk Factors, Aging and Dementia (CAIDE)
- Finnish Geriatric Intervention Study to Prevent Cognitive Impairment and Disability (FINGER)
- The Betula Project
- Dementia in Swedish Twins (HARMONY)
- Graduate school
- News & Press
ARC – a division of NVS
NVS is a department of Karolinska Institutet and stands for: Neurobiology, Care Sciences and Society (NVS).
Weekly seminars and international forums
The weekly seminars will be on Tuesdays at 11:00, starting at September 16.