ARC has collaborators in Sweden, throughout the rest of Europe, and across the world.
- About us
- Data sets
- The Swedish National Study on Aging and Care in Kungsholmen (SNAC-K) Population Study
- SNACK-MRI Population Study
- The Swedish National Study on Aging and Care in Kungsholmen (SNAC-K) Care System Study
- Swedish Panel Study of Living Conditions of the Oldest Old (SWEOLD)
- The Swedish Centenarian Survey (SCS)
- The Cognition, Brain, and Aging (COBRA) Project
- The Kungsholmen Project
- Cardiovascular Risk Factors, Aging and Dementia (CAIDE)
- Finnish Geriatric Intervention Study to Prevent Cognitive Impairment and Disability (FINGER)
- The Betula Project
- Dementia in Swedish Twins (HARMONY)
- Graduate school
- News & Press
ARC – a division of NVS
NVS is a department of Karolinska Institutet and stands for: Neurobiology, Care Sciences and Society (NVS).
ARC is led by Laura Fratiglioni, Director, and Kristina Johnell, Division Head.
Weekly seminars and international forums
Next seminar takes place on May 10, at 11 to 12:
Who lives alone during old age? Investigating the diverse conditions and prospects for healthy ageing of older adults living in single-person households
Benjamin Shaw, Associate Professor, Department of Health Policy, Management, and
Behavior, University of Albany