ARC has collaborators in Sweden, throughout the rest of Europe, and across the world.
- About us
- Data sets
- The Swedish National Study on Aging and Care in Kungsholmen (SNAC-K) Population Study
- SNACK-MRI Population Study
- The Swedish National Study on Aging and Care in Kungsholmen (SNAC-K) Care System Study
- Swedish Panel Study of Living Conditions of the Oldest Old (SWEOLD)
- The Swedish Centenarian Survey (SCS)
- The Cognition, Brain, and Aging (COBRA) Project
- The Kungsholmen Project
- Cardiovascular Risk Factors, Aging and Dementia (CAIDE)
- Finnish Geriatric Intervention Study to Prevent Cognitive Impairment and Disability (FINGER)
- The Betula Project
- Dementia in Swedish Twins (HARMONY)
- Graduate school
- News & Press
ARC – a division of NVS
NVS is a department of Karolinska Institutet and stands for: Neurobiology, Care Sciences and Society (NVS).
ARC is led by Laura Fratiglioni, Director, and Kristina Johnell, Division Head.
Weekly seminars and international forums
Next seminar takes place on September 4, at 10 to 12:
International forum: Is cancer a risk factor for cognitive decline in late
Brent Small, Professor, University of South Florida, Tampa
Register for conference on Ageing and Health
ARC is together with CASE and AgeCap organising the conference “Horizons for Comparative and Integrative Research on Ageing and Health” in Stockholm, Sweden, October 7-8, 2015. The conference is funded by the Swedish Research council.
There is no registration fee for the conference, but delegates are responsible for the costs of their own travel and accommodations.